Your console is connected to the Internet but can’t contact Xbox LIVE. HELP PLEASE!! =)

I am currently in possesion of 2 xbox 360s. Xbox live works for one and not the other. My internet's fine and xbox live is up and running to.. I've done troubleshooting (reset network hardware,factory default reset network settings) and nothings worked. If it works for one xbox obviously it's not a network problem,but I believe both my xboxs have the same network settings (automatic). So what's different about that one xbox? For the one that doesn't work it doesn't have the new update,but i can't get the new update until I can sign into live. I see no reason why it should not be working if it works for the other xbox.  There just must something wrong, a setting or something, with that one xbox. HELP PLEASE THANK YOU!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Are you trying to run the consoles simultaneously, or one at a time? I suggest the latter for troubleshooting. For the console in question, can you please answer the questions listed here, in bold? Also, for how long have you been experiencing this issue?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am havin this same error message. I have only one Xbox and it has always run fine. I have never had a problem until it would seem this update has come out. please help i want to play my BF3 cant get online!!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.