Your console can't connect to Xbox Live

So we bought a new router last night, and ever since then I haven't been able to connect. I don't know why. I'm clueless. I typed in the right password, and I connected to the right network (the only reason I say this is because the suggestions that Xbox is giving me all point to the fact that I might have connected to the wrong network). 

Anyway, here are the numbers from the status report. If anybody who knows anything could explain a little more and try and help me fix it that'd be great. 

W: 0000 - 0000

X: 8000 - 0011

Y: 0000 - 0000

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: 0000 - 0006

L: 8015: 1000

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

A: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

G: 0.0.0.0

D: 0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0

N: My WiFi network

S: WPA2

C: 0

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there!  I apologize about the connection issues that you are having!  Could you tell me exactly what the problem is?  Are you getting a big red X when your console is trying to connect to your network or some where else?  Also, have you tried to reset your router and modem as well?  To do this properly, turn your Xbox off, turn off your router and modem, wait about 30 seconds and turn your modem back on.  Wait for the modem to get powered up, then turn your router back on and then re-test your connection.  Thanks! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I know how to properly reset the router and modem, and yes I already have. This advice is the same kind of bull that I don't need. What's the point of the error status report if not to diagnose and solve the problem? I want to know what my problem is, and I want to know how to fix it. Yes, a red x pops up when I test connection.

I already explained the problem in my original post.

Please avoid replies like the one above. Don't assume I haven't already gone through Microsoft's connection troubleshoot for xbox 360.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey SB, first off, please remain respectful of all posters in this forum. Luke is a community volunteer and was trying to help out with your issue. On that note, we make a point of never assuming anything in this forum, as assumptions usually lead to mistakes in troubleshooting.

Now, I've taken a look at the codes you posted and I'm afraid I'm not seeing anything obviously amiss. That being the case, can you please take a few minutes to answer the bold questions listed at the bottom of this post, to give us an intimate idea of your network setup? Also, please list everything you've tried so far, so we don't recommend the same thing twice. Thank you! :-D 

Sorry this didn't help.