Your absolute favorite X1 feature....

What is your absolute favorite feature of the xbox one? You can only choose one thing... I'm going with the feature of being able to quit a game, head to the dashboard, and continue the game from the same spot later. Love it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Snap. I love multi tasking.

Upload studio for me . Is like watching demos.

Kinect, hands free commands are remarkable and easy.

It plays cool games!

'Xbox, got to...' I love how it instantly takes you to that app. Makes me wish I could download all my games so I could just instantly go to them.

Recording game clips is cool idea.

the voice commands, and being able to jump back to my home screen and do stuff without stopping my current app/game.  Such a big jump from last gen.  My wife watches a lot of TV shows on Hulu, I prefer movies on Netflix and my games.  When she finishes a show, it's so nice to just jump to what I want.

when they fully get it working right and iron out the issues, it has to be multi tasking

Skype, it feels like you're in their living room. Works very well.

I wanna say voice commands simply because they give me quick and easy access to all the other amazing features like app/game switching, snapping, etc. it's so useful.

It's gotta be voice command for me. This is just a huge step as it relates to gaming and entertainment. The fact that it functions the way it does is absolutely smart. Whatever tweaks MS does later is just gravy...very nice feature.