you were kicked by players online???

Hi guys, someone please tell me why i get kicked from online gaming it says ( you were kicked by the players online)????

Thanks for your help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

That depends on the game. Some games have one player who hosts the game (or round) and they can choose to kick players out if they like. There are many reasons such as they are waiting for a friend, they're looking for a character with specific skills or someone who is using voice comms. Most of the time it's nothing personal, so don't worry about it, just find another game (or round) :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm assuming you mean GTA V since that is the hot buzz right now. When entering a mission, race or what else, the host can kick you from the game before it starts. This is mainly due to the cause the even though the game can be closed to play with friends only, a rare occasion people will still manage to join the game.

Sorry this didn't help.

Basically what Dabiri stated.

The host does not always kick you though. Even in free roam, I get kicked randomly by the "Host" which makes zero sense. I believe there may be some temporary issue with the server. Sometimes when I start a missions, 3 seconds later it claims I lost the mission. So I believe it is a server issue. But if you are getting kicked in a pre-game lobby, this is most likely the host kicking you for two main reason. He is either trying to invite a friend to play with friends only, or your level is too high, like mines, and they think your going to use RPGs all day.

It all depends on the situation, but you are not the only one getting kicked by the host. I cannot even join a Deathmatch without getting kicked because I am passed level 100. LOL

Sorry this didn't help.