You have been removed due to a network timeout!

Ok. So last night, I was playing my brother and then my nephew on Madden 13. Everytime I tried, the game would kick me out. This was very, very frustating. So I quit playing, inserted NBA2k13 and played online for a few hours...no problems. Then, I watched a few videos online with no lag on my blu-ray player...no problems. Wanted to play Madden again so I disconnected my internet, even though I knew this wasn't the problem, to make sure I was ok. Back online with Madden and it kicked me out again. My nephew told me that it was saying on his end that I was "removed due to excessive grievance." I have no network problems and I do not cheat. What else could be the problem beside EA sports and Madden sucking?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello rytiski,

When you say you "disconnected your internet", do you mean the you did the network equipment restart steps that are in Solution 1 on our support page for Issues with connection speed or disconnects?  If you could, please give each of the Solutions from that page a try. 

Also, could you do a network bandwidth test on a computer connected to your network the same way as your Xbox 360 (wired or wireless) at speedtest.net and share the results with us here?

We'll be here waiting to hear back from you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

In my experience some people just have bad internet tell them to make someone else host as there is most of the time nothing you can do on your end.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.