You can tell when somebody is appearing offline through the offical My Xbox LIVE app... is this being looked into?

I posted this, first time posting here due to what could be a privacy concern to some users.

I have the official My Xbox LIVE app on my iPhone and basically... an example of how to do this would be, a friend is offline for 3 hours, but when you look at their recently played games on My Xbox LIVE, it may say "last played 26 minutes ago" revealing that they were or are actually online, and have not been off for 3 hours. Yeah... I just wanted to point that out because having google'd it, nobody else seems to have mentioned it. And who knows, some stalker could take advantage of this. Just wondering if this was an issue being worked on, as well.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1,473 Applies to:

Hey there, if this is a privacy concern to some users, then they should block their Online Status to Friends Only. When someone appears offline and they switch games from what they last played appearing offline, it shows that they have since changed games, that has always been visible for as long as i've been on LIVE. So therefore no, I don't think this is a issue being worked on.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To my knowledge, this is not an error. Even on the console, If you begin appearing offline when playing Zune, then you go to Mass Effect 3, then it says "Last seen playing Mass Effect 3 <insert time when you started appearing offline>" Although, this is a possibly correctable flaw with the App. For now, as mentioned above, properly adjusting your privacy settings to your personal preference is the way to go.

(A member of the Forums Support will be along tomorrow to evaluate this issue and get it to the right people.)

Regards! -Civiks

Sorry this didn't help.

My friend got offline right when I got on. Then I looked at his last achievement he got then I looked at  it  20 minutes later and he got a new achievement

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there PLANE GANG! We're happy to help you out if you have an issue, to do this though, we request that you create a new thread in this forum detailing your issue. It may perhaps be better if your friend (who experienced the gamerscore change) made his own post though. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.