You biggest N00b Mistake?

Last Friday I got my wife to pick me up a copy of BF bad comperny 2 (pre owned).

When I got in I played on it for about an hour or so. We then watched TV, when I went to play BC2 again my 360 decided to stop working. When the disk was in the xbox started up and the “home pages” would not load. I took BC2 out then tried it with no disk, it loaded then when I put BC2 in it just said reading. I started to panic because it’s out of warranty and the DVD drive went on my old one.

The next day (after looking online for repairs and even looking up the price of a new xbox) I called Microsoft and after 15 mins on the phone he told me to pop another disk in…… and it worked! I then looked at the BC2 disk and it was scratched. I have been a gamer from the age of about 6 when the ps1 came out so I felt like a real noob.

What about you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hmm, Not related to xbox, but i stuck the wii disc in the wrong way round and it wouldnt load and i got really p**sed so i chucked it outin the snow.

forgot my wireless pad wasn't bound to my xbox

I was wondering why it wasn't working

I checked the power cable and that seemed fine (that's for another time hehe)

Then i remember i played at my mates house the previous night haha  

I was setting up my Xbox after moving the room around and when I turned it on I got 4 red lights! I thought it was the ring of death but after some searching on the internet found out I had forgotten to plug the AV lead into the back lol.

You getting your wife to buy and pick up games for you is certainly not good and its lazy. I think thats your biggest mistake

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]

You getting your wife to buy and pick up games for you is certainly not good and its lazy. I think thats your biggest mistake

[/quote]

Asking for 48 hour codes (as people claim you do) on the xbox forum is certainly not good and its cheap.  I think thats your biggest mistake.

my second biggest mistake was when my kettle lead was disconnected from the power supply and i tried to fire it up via the wireless pad

I was at work and Gamestation closes at 6pm assuming I don’t work was your biggest mistake

Reading any post by WorstedOrphan is always a mistake!

giving him your attention is another big mistake

you should just ignore him

WorstedOrphan, do you want to star in the failblog again?