You are connected to the internet, but can't connect to Xbox Live.

Hi all, hoping I can get this worked out. I recently purchased a new xbox slim after my old xbox disc drive died. Well, since then I've had extreme troubles connecting to Xbox Live. I always get "You are connected to the internet, but cannot connect to Xbox Live." After every test. I've followed every troubleshooting through the xbox website, reset my network settings on my console, set the DMZ settings to my consoles IP address, tried to manually set console IP and DNS settings, reset router multiple times, and still no luck. It has worked a few times after this over the last few days, but when I turn off the console and restart it, the same problem happens. However, Today it hasn't worked once, and I've been trying the past 4 hours.

The kicker is, my roommate, who is on the same connection, as well as all of our pc's, have had no problem at all. He has an older fat Xbox, and hasn't had a single issue connecting. So I called my ISP (Comcast) and was told that they were sure it was a problem on Xbox Lives side. Is something wrong with my account? I'm definitely on the internet, so it can't be a failing NIC in the XBox. Can anyone help me remedy this problem? Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Also forgot to add this :

W : 0000 - 000B

X : 0001 - 8005

Y : 30A8 - 4800

Z : 0000 - 0000

ID 0006 - 0000

L : 8015 - 190E

Q : 8007 - 0435

T : Wired

A : 10.1.10.25/255.255.255.0

G : 10.1.10.1

D : 75.75.75.75/75.75.76.76

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Disregard, apparently after asking them to renew the routers IP a few times, the problem has been fixed. Kind of weird :(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.