Yet another console banned!!!

I smell a hack! Too many consoles are being banned and Microsoft is responding just like Sony!  No notices and no communication!  I've already posted on forum 14 with no results.  I've called tech support only to be routed here and no notices what so ever of why my wife and I are being banned have been sent to my e-mail.  I'm an older, adult gamer, with no children, no idea how to alter my hardware, and I really wouldn't want to.  I game for the fun of it, and the fun is rapidly running out!

Digging on the web has indicated that my only discourse is to purchase a new Xbox.  Why on earth would I do that only to have it banned also?  If something doesn't happen soon, explaining our so called “crimes”, and giving us the choice to fix it, I'll be forced to remove my credit card from this account for safety reasons, and cancel my gold account, what good is it now?  After that we are going to eliminate the streaming portion of our Netflix account and go back to mailing only, costing Netflix a few bucks.

I have to agree with a previous poster that something smells illegal here.  Unlike the Sony Network which is free, I'm paying for this service, or lack thereof!  I'm so disappointed, after 4 years, and 2 refurbished XBoxes due to the Red Ring of Death issues, now to be treated like some punk!  I had no idea people were altering their hardware until now... I hope you get down to the bottom of this and find out what’s going on.  Thank the Lord I didn't pick up Madden 12, I wouldn't be able to even update the team roasters!

Gamertags : Pacific Diver and Hpyface

Console #: 702338561906

Service Date: 2009/04/28

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Same problem here, man. I got the message on Friday evening after I got home from work. I don't know what to do. I've been a two year gold member with no previous infractions. I've never modded, glitched, or hacked anything on XBOX LIVE. I've never opened my console, either. Just know that you're not the only one and that something is wrong here. I believe it. There are too many people posting the same complaints for it to be anything other than something that is systematically wrong. Maybe an XBOX LIVE enforcer went rouge and just started banning consoles. I don't know. Let me know if you find out anything and I'll do the same. Good luck to you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

We'll do Trim!  I know, one day all is well, then BANNED!  I hate glitchers and hacks, now It seems many of us are being accused as one!  Yuck!  It looks like single player games only for me in the near future... :0(

Sorry this didn't help.

Same here. I've been playing my dynasty on NCAA '11 offline all day. Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition is a great game for $27 bucks if you haven't ever played it. I highly recommend it. I'm probably going to be playing Fallout soon because I can only play so many dynasty games on NCAA before it gets old... : - /

Sorry this didn't help.

We apologize, but if your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. You can post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . " 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Sorry this didn't help.