Yes There's An Issue With LIVE Right Now

Despite the website saying things are fine multiple users are having issues with LIVE so if you're affected you're not alone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

According to a few it's starting to come back up now.

I had the problem earlier about 5 pm. But it did eventually return.

Yeah there was an issue of not being able to sign in on xbox one last night. I was watching netflix and got signed out and couldnt sign back in. It took the 32 minutes to put the service alert on xbox.com not good enough

it took them a moment to update the site that's because the site was also having issues

32 minutes is not a moment. Twitter support was also useless and still have not reponded to me 12hours later

I was online when it all went haywire but me and a friend didn't get kicked offline or out of the party chat.

I was playing some Forza 5, Drivatars were showing in championship races but Rivals Mode and MP was gone.

Also noticed I couldn't view my friends list.

I noticed a few problems last night but I think I came on at the back end of the problem. Seemed all fine this morning.

My pins and other features, such as trying to look for films or games is not comming up :/ been like it now for a few days.

^^ mine does that on a very regular basis , try doing a reset ( hold power button on the console for about 10 sec until it powers down) that will usually reset it

Vanishing pins? Thankfully mine hasn't done that this week...yet lol. Follow marks advice and see if that works. It usually does the trick :)