Year on My Profile

Does Microsoft state anywhere how the year next to your gamertag actually works? The reason i ask is because this account has not been a gold member for 2 years, but it has a two in the corner. My other account, the same thing happened when I added time. But when I tried to add time to one of my accounts from a few years ago, no number showed up at all. Is this some kind of glitch???

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hmm. That does sound odd.

I know you state that "this account has not been a gold member for 2 years", have you had a break in your membership, but had the account for more than a total of 2 years as a Gold account? If so, it probably counts it without the break in the membership. If not, then... that does sound quite odd, and I'd like to find out what the number represents myself! I always assumed it was years of membership.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

pretty sure it's just the total length of months  that your account had gold at any given time.  So the other 2 accounts, have had at least 24 months gold time, spread out over the 8-9 years of xbox live in total.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah I have had a total of 5 months. With many breaks. On my other account, there is a 1, and it was only a free one month account. This inconsistency sucks because I have no information on how this time works.

Sorry this didn't help.