yay the forums are back online. and alot has happened since

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Okay.

I know, I've found myself on IGN while they were down.  Horrible experience.  The writers there are horribly biased and the moderators are non existent.  

I'm Glad to be back on the forums. I just spent more time on OXM and Polygon while these forums were down.

welcome back boys and girls.

Hey Deacon.. the pages need more color... less white... it hurts my eyes already and I am not even using it at night time yet... anyway they can go in and add some background colors?  wayyyyyyy toooo much white

Whoah.  I just saw the forum update and had to come in.  Talk about some crazy white going on.  Still I love the newer format.  Just need to find some a neutral color palate.  

Just us colored texts, it really breaks up the white and brings out the green on the page.

@tohellnbak  .. no idea on the background colors just yet .. but i'll find out for ya.

Just thought of it and tried it, everyone try turning down the brightness on your device.  It worked wonders for my PC.

But then everything else will be dim. I'm not going to dim everything on my computer for the sake of these forums.

-

It seems that Microsoft are s obsessed with making their site look so corporate that they miss out a lot of things that the most basic forums have.