XxROBERTxWEEDxX

hello im the owner of XxROBERTxWEEDxX and i was banned for  "pretending to be a xbox agent on xbox live support chat" which is not true i was asking how to become a xbox agent and asking if a kid says im going to get your profile banned or hack and mistaken for acting like a agent and i have a copy of the chat and im pretty sure it was a misunderstanding and if it was a kid saying i was acting like one thats not true i hardly use my mic and i wouldnt  say anything on the game chat about that or say anything on the chat support i been with you guys for 3years now and i would not get myself banned im not like that at all i dont mod i dont hack i dont get free points on web sites im a legit gamer and i love xbox live it keeps me happy and really keeps me out of trouble and understand i wouldnt do or say anything to get myself banned i love my profile and i have so much things on there that i cant play my DLCs and rank up in call of duty and battlefield 3 and my gold i bought a 12m gold couple weeks ago and im upset i havent been happy for the past week cause my profile was banned for something mistaken and i just want to be happy again cause it really keeps me happy and now i cant even beat my games that i wanted to beat and everything i did ranking up is now gone its heart breaking to me cause all of the time i put in this profile is now for nothing i really hope you guys the team understand it was mistaken i would do nothing to get myself banned from xbox live

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I'm sorry but this is not the proper forum to address these type of issues to. You need to bring your issue to the support section that handles suspended LIVE accounts. Please visit: My LIVE account was suspended 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.