xlive

payed for my xbox live, cant use it because  they ask me to chage payment option, point is i dont want to pay for it anymore, and this result in my account being suspended, nice microsoft u go :*

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 34 Applies to:

If you got a special offer console where you had to pay for Xbox LIVE for 2 years and stop paying, you get suspended.

Same with all other deals.

Or if you already got a new gold sub and you stopped the payment, you will get suspended too.

Just saying.

Please contact support for account issues.  GOOD LUCK!!!

Unfortunately this means you purchased membership in the past & that payment instrument never processed the payment causing for your account to have a billing violation causing a suspension.

You'll be able to get on by calling support 1-800-4MYXBOX & clearing that balance you never paid with a new payment instrument & request a reimbursement of some type if you believe the charges were invalid or wait a total of 6-8 months for that balance to be written off.

The only reason they're asking to change the payment instrument is because you 'purchased' the membership, but the payment never went through.