Xfer cheevos/points

My daughter has been playing on my Xbox and gained some points on her non-Live profile. She now has her own Xbox and a new offical gamertag.  Can she xfer the points from her profile on my Xbox to her new gamertag on hers, or are those few points gone forever?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

She should have used the account she got the points on and upgrade that to xbox live.  I think those points are lost now...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="daneel1954"]

My daughter has been playing on my Xbox and gained some points on her non-Live profile. She now has her own Xbox and a new offical gamertag.  Can she xfer the points from her profile on my Xbox to her new gamertag on hers, or are those few points gone forever?

[/quote]

Here's an old Support article on how to merge an offline and online profile.  It will cost Microsoft Points though, assuming this process still works.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks but based on the first reponse, I erased her non-Live profile yesterday. It was only 400 points so she'll make them back quick enough. I have a few other family members with non-Live profiles that this will help though. For sure I've learned that I should make everyone a Silver just in case.

Sorry this didn't help.