XCL Ambassador Solved Issue Problems

Hello Ambassadors and Xbox Live Users...

So I've been signed for this Ambassador thing for a while now and I have been chatting up a storm and solving a ton of update issues but one issue I noticed is that when you help someone you don't always get an Assist and I have solved three problems in a row and the live members thanked me and they closed the chat window and I want to know if they get to rate us or if the window is closed we just get screwed out of hard earned ambassador XP I know the XCL thing is still in beta but I don't want to volunteer my time just to get nothing after spending 10-20 minutes helping a Xbox Live Member with an issue with their console so will our XP be given at a later date or is it just a broken system?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Brothel Coupons,

Not to worry as your progress is being tracked behind the scenes.  The XCL website is currently having some issues with updates to XP and Tenure. A new update is supposed to be released 30-Aug-2013. If you are still experiencing issues afterward, please create a new thread in the 2. Ambassador Support forums so your particular issue can be addressed.  Thank you,

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.