XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters?

Zavvi are selling the XBONE with Titanfall, and any one of the following games Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3 and Zoo Tycoon for £399.

Technically you'll be getting the XBONE for around £299 if you factor in the full retail price of these games. I almost feel bad for those that paid £420 lol.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is but the early adopters have had their console for nearly 4 months now and have no doubt enjoyed it for 4 months. I bought mine in January and it has bricked this morning so it's going back today or tomorrow. I'll get a refund and with that refund I will but a new One from Zavvi. So technically I'm a loser and a winner at the same time!

Thought they just replace the console...

I bought it from Cash Converters for £380 think it's only a couple of months old what can go wrong?! I'll just claim not to want another console and I believe I should be within my rights to do that. In an ideal world they won't have another One in stock which will give them no option but to refund me. Sort of teaches me a lesson to buy hardware brand new.

Doubt they will give you a full refund more like store credit or something...

We'll see.

These price drops so soon are a combination of Microsoft alarmed by PS4's much higher sales plus stores can't shift their stock of Xbones.

Didnt zavvi have the reduced price at launch anyway

Good news for gamers all round then I say, grab a bargain.

I paid £450 (including a copy of FIFA14) for mine and you won't hear me complaining or upset.  So no need to feel sorry :)

[quote user="TROLL OF HORROR"]

These price drops so soon are a combination of Microsoft alarmed by PS4's much higher sales plus stores can't shift their stock of Xbones.

[/quote]

To be honest I'd be kicking myself if I'd wasted my money on a Playstation 4.

The lack of games is criminal.

I'm starting to feel these are the real gamers who've been cheated with this latest generation.

It's even getting hard to troll when the best you can do is criticise the fact that you can get the best system with the most next gen games for an amazing price.

^ Troll is right, I have proof.