XBOXONE sales almost double......

The release of Titanfall has seen sales of Xbone hardware increase by 96% in the UK alone, Good news eh...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/titanfall-launch-sees-xbox-one-sales-almost-double-in-the-uk/1100-6418348/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good news indeed!

You seemed to have changed your tune now you've actually got one, or am I wrong?

You're correct, although at £429 I would never of bought one!

Wow. That is an awesome turn over. I wonder how other regions mount up to that? I know future installments of TF could be cross platform but this could be a nod to MS to go ahead and pay extra for the future exclusives.

@ooh im good - Ok, that's good to hear, and honest too - so many people become bitter towards xbox lately, they've become stuck in a 'can't see the wood for the tree's' mentality

I planned to buy the Xbox One in a month or two, but Titanfall changed those plans. 

Looks like peeps were just holding out for Titanfall. The price drop and TF bundle will have helped too.

Yeah, I know quite a few people that were holding off buying til Titanfall arrived.

There's a few peeps I know of who've traded their PS4s for the new Titanfall bundle as well.

Yeah Titanfall really does seem to of helped. Plus its a nice recovery time since Xmas for people to save up their dosh again.

seems like Titanfall is indeed a console seller, i hope it doesnt stop MS from further reducing the price tho :p

Depends what it has doubled from, if it sold 3 units last week then 6 this week  it's meaningless, without knowing what stat they are starting from it's useless just like a government using bogus stats to back up a policy it wants to implement, if it was in the thousands then it's good news.