@ Xbox,Microsoft and Bungie [SERIOUS READERS] -> OR NO READERS <

So in the passed 12 years ive had an xbox and a few games. Ive always supported microsoft and lately im kind of hitting myself in the head for it.

I was a big halo 2 player and was in top glitching clans and groups like teamFX and so on for halo 2, and yeah just like everyone else on halo2 eventually i did custom map mods and placed stuff around like forge just to get to the scarab and and banshee swap with a turret to fly around.

But as I said before I have been hitting myself in the head over how many people microsoft decided to steal from. and im still seeing it to this day.

first off lets start with microsoft and the xbox. which is why im here.

When we were all playing on "XBOX LIVE" we had 1 month trials with almsot every game thus forcing al the children and adults to try XBOX LIVE and/or havign about 20 of them in a messy part of their house or in boxes still. What these led to, [AS YOU KNOW.] a recurring subscription that caused people to pay for the next month automatically without being prompted by any email or anything near an email or even a notification through the XBOX OS. Now what this did was steal from all the children that were just simply asking when promted to put in a credit card to run to their [mom/dad/grands] and asking if they can use their card for this [FREE] one month subscription and then paying for the next month and the next month and the next month by itself and the only way you knew about this is if you called up microsoft (when noone used support lines) and canceled the payment through phone. The other issue was (YES YOU KNEW ABOUT ALL OF THIS, YES IM YELLING AT YOU MICROSOFT) they saw millions of xbox live recurring subscriptions appear form the one months and knew what was happening on the almost or over 50% of it and it was that people left the recurring subscriptions running on the one months while having 5 or 6 one month > (TRIALS) < (TRIALS CONFUSED EVERYONE INTO THINKING THEY AUTOMATICALLY END) (NOT RECURRING) < is what i and everyone else saw.

Everyone saw these and got angry and the $1,000.00 fine they got 6 months later due to credit card companies sending the bills  every 6-10 months so it was just an entire dump of *** that landed right into everyones bank accounts.

now, most the people that used the trials did'nt know they recurred but hopefully someoene told them or they only had one or 2 one months.

Now, i caught you stealing from us with bulk proof - meaning - you knew all of this and still let it happen!

PROOF;

On Halo 2 as we were all getting banned and banned for all these things that were easily patched [and the funny thing is that you PATCHED them as soon and some right before Halo 3 was released]

You want to know why they patched these when halo 3 came out? its because bungie was told not to patch by microsoft as they were purposely STEALING from children who were modding and cheating halo 2.

the things microsoft told bungie not to patch. (they patched these right when halo 3 released [convenient])

modding - mods got you banned if you accessed xbox live but couldve been patched for a long time before halo 3 was announced

mods caused xbox live accounts to getbanned from halo 2 matchmaking causing players to ask their friends for new ones every 6 hours...

why 6 hours? why was the baseline for mod bans 6 hours? are you trying to bait us into buying another 1 month? are you stealing from children?

thus forcing them to use another 1 month trial.

what this caused was a large amount of recurring subscriptions causing bills close to $500.00 3 months later for some people.

Standbying - causing the host to lag them into an unsutible level of connection forcing them to stand still during the match allow the host to run around and kill them freely.

what you did to us was like standbying

this also got them banned.

YOU, Microsoft were then treating halo 2 like a farm to steal from children by telling bungie not to patch.

You can confirm this story with bungie and they will be forced to agree if you think i am lying. just show these facts and trust them by pushing forward with any denial they may/may not show.

again they waiting until the day/near the day of halo 3's release to patch everything. and then all of a sudden (NO MODDING ALLOWED AND STANDBYING BARELY WORKED)

again, convenient?

this is the end of the bungie and Halo 2 section of my argument with microsoft.

MICROSOFT AND XBOX ONE

I dont really have any respect for microsoft at this point so ill make this one simple.

I see Gen 3 pc computers costing 600.00 for powersupply and all components looking better then GEN 4 except for the processing.

now when i see this i expected for you and ps4 even to make sence out of their next 6-10 year lasting console by making it bulky seeming how statistics show [shich have slowed] that every 2 years to 3 years everything vastly improves to the next level in tech. now as this number will also improve i expected either a upgradable console which couldve been a risk to make and could in some ways make you more money or a bulk console to last those 6-10 years of a console lifeline.

What i saw was a console that is outdone by pc and not even at the pcs level 4 years ago in tech except for gen 4 processing which allows plenty more capabilities.

so i see the console being worth 2 years at the most and will not last through all of GEN 4 till GEN 5.

what you are thus doing is looking at numbers in a marketing way just like you looked at stealing from children by LITERALLY RUNNING AROUND THEM > LIKE VANS AND CANDY BUT WORSE IN SOME WAYS <

back in the XBOX GEN

"I guess xbox , and xbox one have the same methods of stealing from us since xbox [first edition] and xbox [ONE]....

so in other words you like stealing form us behind our backs and do it as long as the law allows you while as i already said hiding it.

in conslusion, either make sence out of the console and pull it back or you will lose this battle as you didnt even try and make a battle out of the 2 consoles which is why you see sony throwing jokes towards you saying that you were just north korea seeing 8000 US tanks looking at them because you were being stupid in some of the sence.

me, i probably wont buy it so i lent my gamertag to family.

END OF XBOX ONE ARGUMENT

GFWL....

Youre joking, right?

You see the only reason this didnt work is because you didnt do anything with the best games you had until 8 years later meaning it was your trashcan for scraps..

all you had to pay for is a server connecting accounts to xbox live login.. none of your agmes had server support so it was all listen servers.

Halo 2 wouldve been a great idea for pc..... 14 years ago.

GEARS OF WAS PC - AMAZING LOOKS 100% PLAYS BETTER ON PC - OPTIMIZED TO RUN MAX GRAPHICS ON MINIMUM DX10 CARDS

Problem. you didnt advertise the damned game. i saw one commercial out of nowhere on my tv and only one commercial. i saw you add the giant locust as a controllable one in campaign. i bought this immediately for pc. just to find out that NOONE KNEW ABOUT IT. all you had to do was put it on steam. matter fact, NOONE STILL KNOWS IT EXISTED FOR PC. IT LOOKED BETTER THAN GOW 3 AND IT WAS GOW 1.

all you had to do was advertise the damned thing. you spent 1grand on advertisments for it. it made no logical sence.

you see, these actions are what caused this [GFWL] to close down.

we dont care about the listen servers we host or the memory edit only checking anti cheat. as long as we have the games and simple protection against things like Cheatengine then we can do the rest with a simple kick button.

SECRUROM was working.

why did you let us use our keys for multiple games... that was just allowing us to login with the same key on multiple games.

with just a login server for GFWL that allows you to get on/offline which is cheap the only thing you are really paying for is the development of a KEYMAKING System to keep piraters offline.

END

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

its allot to read. i shouldve changed colors as white and black can mess with the eyes on these resolutions.

@bungie, i know you were forced to listen to them and had to hide it but now its out and i will post this around eventually

@microsoft, you dont care about the people playing you just care about money. i mean, you stole from children.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

good job, now sony is really laughing.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, thanks for the feedback - but the forums aren't the place for this. This forum area is for support queries only. Feedback should be given in relevant places.

Also to note, Bungie do not read these forums either, and the only way Microsoft will be able to properly review your complaint/feedback is via a relevant complaints or feedback form ONLY.

Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

reposted

Sorry this didn't help.

It's "the past 12 years" not "passed 12 years"  Pretty obvious why you didn't read what you were agreeing to.

Sorry this didn't help.

I think I can summarise this post fairly well. "Protect me from my own stupidity."

If you agree to a contract it's wise to read it first. You're gonna be pissed one day when you sign your own death warrant because you couldn't be bothered to read the T&C.

Sorry this didn't help.

no you dont know what exploiting is and how they treated things

forget this, too many children in here.

you all seem dumbfounded towards how a buisness is blatantly stealing from everyone and hiding it.

they were monopolizing off of our children this is getting so stupid

Sorry this didn't help.

Sounds like you had a pretty frustrating experience.  Sorry to hear about that.  To help you better understand what to expect from any trial or membership, read the paragraph of information located on the confirmation page when signing up for it.  It will lay out in detail whether the membership or trial will renew, and what to expect of the price associated with it.  If your child is requesting your credit card to sign up for a service, take the time to go through each page yourself and show them how to better understand what it is they're signing up for.

-

Nobody likes getting surprise charges.  Xbox will send you notifications when your membership is about to change.  Make sure your contact info contains up-to-date methods of reaching you.  A current cell phone and email is ideal.  12 and 3 month Gold memberships will provide you a 30-day advanced notice before they renew.  Free trials will inform you the day they begin, and the day they end.  Promotions converting to standard memberships will also generate emails.

-

Yes, cheating has consequences.  Cheaters are not always caught right away.  The policy enforcement team works hard to compensate for the workarounds cheaters come up with.  It's not an automated system, so they have to be diligent.  They process their investigations in as timely a manner as they can, because they have a lot to go through.  They don't have time to sit around paying attention to what you're doing at the very moment they bring down the ban hammer.  If you lost a lot of stuff as a result of it, I'm sorry.  That's not fun times.  Hopefully, in future accounts, that isn't something that will be repeated.  Stay on the good path.

-

As for a lot of the other stuff you posted, it has nothing to do with Xbox.  Seriously, this is one basket in which you need not put all your eggs.

Sorry this didn't help.