Xboxmas Eve....

As we all know, the Xbox One (in most countries) comes out tonight at midnight! What are your plans for the evening? Are you going out and getting snacks for the weekend or are you camping outside your store? Share your story!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've just come back from Tesco. Doritos, Cherry Coke, Pringles, a tin of Celebrations, and a Terry's Choccy Orange for good measure. Came back from GAME this morning (The events of which are written in my Warning thread) to get my Ghosts upgraded, and I had a Subway on the way home. I'm now sat with my Choccy orange and a glass of milk, and I'm currently enjoying some Blackadder the Second on DVD. It's been a nice morning.

Going  today to get finalized receipts for myself and my cousin with group numbers . After that I'll stop by gas station and pick up some red bulls and snacks. Then it's just a waiting game till about 1130 then I'll head towards gamestop , will be going with my cousin and friend , so glad I took tomorrow off and Monday. Long weekend! , but now I just gotta make it through my 8 to 4 shift

Fatal, that sounds like quality time spent, i have a late shift today so have to endure the pain of not getting my X1 til tomorrow, it`s coming by courier anyhow, so being at home would be harder anyway i think

I need to wait till 7am Friday when I leave work then off the weekend;)

I'm gonna spend the afternoon today organising an online shop to be delivered tomorrow morning(that's how much crap I'm buying, it's not carry-able). Then tonight I make sure all media is off and it's early to bed until tomorrow when, fingers crossed my console turns up. My girlfriend will be getting ready for a weekend away with her sister and it's then xbox heaven for the weekend. Washing during the weekend is optional...........

Thanks Rhino :-)

Blimey Twisted, what have you bought that requires the extra effort?

I just can't carry that much beer, soft drinks(breakfast) and food. I'm also thinking baby wipes. That way the washing issue gets deleted from my weekend equation. Mmmmmmm do I need energy drink????? Many a question is still to be answered.

Knock these classes out the way. Head to Gamestop and pay off my order and head back later that night and attend the midnight launch :)

OMG i'm gonna be so tired tonight picking my xbox up at midnight then I go to work at 4am LMAO....oh well who needs sleep.

I am finished for the day now have a bit of work to do at home which should take a few hours. Debating whether to go to the midnight launch or get a good night sleep and collect it at 9.