XBOXLIVE- iOS app Updated "My xbox Live"

The official MS XBOXLIVE iOS app has received an update its now a xbox companion you can launch games from, launch iPlayer 4OD ect. Not sure what else it does only just updated.

If you have an iOS device (Apple) go check it out.

But don't for get to go to Settings>System>console settings then set XBOX Companion to available

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mine has always done this.

But then I only installed it this morning.

Az

Oh you can also control the dashboard.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

Sounds neat but... whats wrong with using the controller?

[/quote]

Nothing at all but let's say some DLC or a Demo comes out that's at least a GB in size.

Using your phone you may remotely access your XBox, instruct it to download the content and when you get home from wherever you've been out to.

Then you can put your controller to it's best use:  Playing Games.

Az

Just downloaded the android app and it doesn't have these features, just graphical improvements , hopefully a future update will add these extras in.

So you can actually use the app to switch on your xbox, say from a friends house, to begin downloading something? I'll admit that is a good idea.

nice little update :)

Some one just twattered that its also hit Android play store, off to download.

Sounds neat but... whats wrong with using the controller?

If you have an Asus Transformer don't bother downloading, you get a warning when starting thats "its not for your device" and then shuts down.:-(

Yeah, it's been on WP7 for a while... it's ok, used it a couple of times before the novelty wore off.

Hopefully MS will keep working on it and improve the functionality.