xboxlive and gow2

can someone please help!!???  since a recent suspension ended i have been unable to play GOW2 on xbox live, ive contacted both xbox live and epic before numerous time and feel im now getting the run around. i can play any other game on live but it frezzes my console if i press start, and my other gamertag works fine.  EPIC say it has nothing to do with them and are unable to identify any reason as to why i cant play and told me to contact xbox live, but xbox live say it nothing to do with them. can some please tryn sort this out, ive already pre-ordered GOW3 but if im not gonna be able to play with my runzyaragged gamertag id rather sell my xbox and go back to my PS 3.

i would really appreciate if someone could help me sorting this out!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Two things you can try:

1-Clear cache and restart console.

and/or

2-Delete profile (profile only), clear cache, restart console and recover profile.

Let us know how it goes.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

this has made no difference as soon as i press the start on GOW2 the console still freezes, this has to be related to a recent suspension as it was working fine before hand but now it doesnt work and it the only game i cant play, has anyone else any suggestions,

ps sorry for the delay in replying i was away for a few days

thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Just to clarify, you only have this problem with GOW2. Every other game works fine, correct? Have you tried playing this game on another console?

Sorry this didn't help.