Xboxlive account

thank you for really [Mod removed] with my membership renewal your [Mod removed] site woudlnt let me update my CC info YES i FOLLOW ALL THE FORUMS AND ALL THAT then i FINALLY called tech support and they sed that the creditcard was used toomany times at once on the site

FUNNY  i tried it once error message so i tried FORUMS they sed to update billing info so i DID

now i reenterd my cc info LETTER for LETTER Number FOR Number!! still same message INVALID CC NUMBER

now i called the bank i HAVE MONEY I CAN USE ONLINE MY NUMBER IS CORRECT!!!

so I TRY AGIAN [Mod removed] MESSAGE

Thats when i called tech support and she told me i used that num,ber too many times

BUT IT IT [Mod removed] VALID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

cant tell for 2 [Mod removed] days now i miss battlefield BACK TO KARKAND

[Mod removed] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been waiting for this since the [Mod removed] game came out now i miss the FIRST [Mod removed] DAY!!!! FIX IT [Mod removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

hahah they censor web and [Mod removed] lol

still can see [Mod removed]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ive been on XBL since Halo 2 was out i love xbox so why do they just [Mod removed]? "hey SkimpyMass your account is about to expire want to renew?" when i cleck yes i just get [Mod removed] messages in the form of error messages on your website and on the [Mod removed] console [Mod removed] XBL i am a usually satisfied customer and when i need help you just give me the [Mod removed] runaround i tried all this week to renew but all i got WERE ERROR MESSAGES!

this is [Mod removed] straight up i have been dying for the battlefield update to come and now that my account is frozen or [Mod removed] ever i cant play XBL for 3 days I MISS the EXPANSION release [Mod removed]

Sorry this didn't help.

Look, if you want help, screaming and willingly un censoring curse words is NOT going to get you anywhere but getting banned from the forums, and possibly your account banned.  So keep ranting on the forums, and see how far that will get you.  I would help you, but not with that attitude......

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Mass. First of all, vulgar or profane language in the forums, in any form, will not be tolerated. If you would like to receive support here, I suggest you keep your posts clean. That said, I'm having trouble completely understanding your issue. Can you simply explain what you are trying to do and what happens instead? Let us know, thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

i solved it alone and how i figured id have to do it buying prepaid card which was my whole point i DIDNT want to buy a prepaid card this website isssue should be solved and if not restore the old website never had problems with that ...and about the "profanity" firstly its the only why to verbally express pure anger secondly yes i was a little hostile and exceptionally irritable so i apologize for that but seriously i was trying to solve this for a good 2 hours and then tech support sed i was locked out FRUSTRATING..

oh well baby SkimpyMass got whet he was crying

and NOW i will SLAY SOME RUSKIES ON BF3 KARKAND!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.