xbox.com/paypal website not working?

So, I got the new Xbox system update sometime last week and I was interested in getting hooked up with Paypal. The Xbox tells you that you need to go to xbox.com/paypal to link your accounts. Only problem is that website hasn't been working for me for days! It keeps saying,"This content cannot be displayed in a frame." And it says the website may be experiencing a problem and come back later. Anyone having the same problem or know when this thing will start working??

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 22 Applies to:

[quote user="B3L13V3 N07H1NG"]

So, I got the new Xbox system update sometime last week and I was interested in getting hooked up with Paypal. The Xbox tells you that you need to go to xbox.com/paypal to link your accounts. Only problem is that website hasn't been working for me for days! It keeps saying,"This content cannot be displayed in a frame." And it says the website may be experiencing a problem and come back later. Anyone having the same problem or know when this thing will start working??

[/quote]

Maybe the same guys who made these new forums were put in charge of that too?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

it wont even let me edit my paypal account info or change it

Sorry this didn't help.

Its funny My live just ran out found the paypal opition but won't allow me to add a paypal method to it

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="B3L13V3 N07H1NG"]

[/quote]

I just set mine up there and it worked fine.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are having issues with the site, try clearing your browser cache, restarting it, or try using a different browser.

Also, you can try checking out our Paypal Sticky for more information on adding Paypal to your Xbox LIVE account.  

Sorry this didn't help.

They might be having some problems with paypal. I tried to look into to this for you and it seems that at the moment you can't add a paypal account through xbox.com or billing.microsoft.com only credit/debit cards. I have already had a paypal account linked to my xbox live gamertag account so it will allow me to edit or give me an option to change payment method to another paypal account.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Sorry this didn't help.