Xbox.com update

Hows this new update?

xbox.com now looks and feels so much better - even tho its the same i feel it runs alot better.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Update? Where? The Xbox brand has been in a downward spiral for a good 2 years now. The last forum "update" broke many things and to my surprise, errors still exist. That update happened 30 months ago and the errors which have been brought to their attention have been ignored. Not to mention the switch from MS Points to real currency, which has been 2 months, give and take. Still can't queue a FREE demo from the XGS without a credit card attached to my profile.

Good to see the Xbox community is a high priority. Hell, even my everyday GT, which I was using on these forums at one stage, they refuse to overturn the ban on it even though the only reason it was banned was because some asshat assumed that I was using it to be an idiot. Apparently my name, address and date of birth can't be matched, but they happily take my Xbox One pre-orders through the dashboard without any hesitation.

The only update, if that, is when I press 'Enter', it doesn't skip 2 lines. Other than that, I fail to see anything major.
Edit.
And BOOM goes the dynamite. Post is bunched together. Does anyone even with any push around here even bother to get this *** across to someone who could fix it? What a *** joke.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

lol - update the big green bar along the top.

oh well - xbox aus don't really care about these forums - and there Facebook page is useless and wont help.

yes the post formatting still sux's

at moment i cant even Que any games with gold due to needing to put a credit card on my account - may do that soon. :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Hmmph, the forums are now under the "My Account" tab...not sure if that will make it easier to find? Don't know why they can't have a "Forum" tab to be honest?

BAM...Why don't you attach a CC to your profile? Having a CC attached to any online account where there it is possible to make transactions is pretty much mandatory these days.

30 months hey? At least someones counting ;-P

I still use the forums from time to time, mainly for game specific stuff and not the Australian chit-chat...I guess everybody has grown up and moved away from the cumfy cosy AU/NZ debates.

Sorry this didn't help.

While it does look sleeker, hiding the forums away in the 'My Account' tab is a terrible idea, Can't imagine anyone new ever finding this place. Notoriious BAM is right, this is ridiculous, I used to come to these forums, but since that update (Can't believe it's been 30 months) it's too much effort and there's too little traffic.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'd rather have a blank white screen if it meant we had the active forums we once had. You have to laugh at MS whenever they speak about "caring about the community".

I dont think people "moved away" either, more like they got locked out or it was too hard to find that they just didnt bother with it. I know I had to search for it when the changes were first made but like most people here now, just drop by to see if there has been a post in the last 6 months.

I was one of many  that wrote directly to the people making forum changes at the time with the problems I was having. I got a "we will look into it" response which I now know to mean, "we dont care".

Sorry this didn't help.