Xbox.com stuck in wrong country

So my account is US, my Xboxes are US NTSC, and I've never migrated across regions.  I use no proxy, and my IP resolves to a specifically American host.  Despite this, since the website update getting ready for Xbox One, Xbox.com suddenly says I'm from the UK.  Any page I load directs me to the en-GB page unless I specifically re-enter en-US, and even then it lasts at best one page load.

Is there a setting I'm missing or is this all from your end?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Monkata,

The only other settings I can think of is at commerce.microsoft.com/.../Profile or account.live.com/editprof.aspx . What does your Country/Region show here?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Both list USA.  I added US as my work address in case, no difference.  I should also mention I've deleted my cookies several times to no effect.  I had to delete my cookies, since the change to the website also broke the ability to log out, and whenever I try from xbox.com it gets stuck in an infinite loop and never actually logs me out.  hotmail.com works though.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same issue.  The other day it was showing in the US on the Xbox site on my PC, now today I cleared my history and cache and it's showing in the UK.

My Xbox One is set to CANADA

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there BruceRed!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already.  This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you.  Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried.  Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.