Xbox.com slow

It takes me a really really really long time to log into xbox.com and any other websites that use my hotmail address. I sometimes get this error: 

Server Error in '/' Application.
Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

What does this mean? How can I sort the problem?

Thanks

zico291

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

deleted history and delete cookies.

Xbox support tweeted that live is having maintenance done today, impatient Sallys

Don't know about slow, but - I'm fed up of getting logged out constantly!

its "Duckzilla" :P

It's the Rapture.

market place is dwn whooop wwhooop lol doomsday here for all you gamers lol jk

I've been having trouble with private messages because of the slowness, I accidently spammed someone because it kept giving me a server time out and apparently didn't send, then all of a sudden like 20 went off.

Way to go MS. Sony go down, rather than demonstrate a super slick, fast and superior service to anyone who may be looking out of interest, what do you do? Kill the forums and bring everything to a grinding halt! Again, yay, way to go!

xbox status is service unaviable they working on it they added new game to market place and prob effected the system in some way

WTF is goin on probs because of the update