Xbox.com logging in my account randomly??

So last friday i helped my brother in-law set up his xbox and get online, while on his account i added my GT and went to my profile and it said i had just logged out 7 mins ago when i wasnt logged on for over 24 hours. So then the following monday my friend called me while i was at work and said i just logged of 5 mins ago. On wed i called xbox support and they had me changed all my passwords, security question and preferences on my console to needing the password to log on from a console (which i have never logged on someone elses console) So tonight, ive had two people call and say the same exact thing!! I called xbox support again and the only way to check to see whats going on is to do an investigation which involves freezing my xbl account for 3 days while they look in to it. (who can go without  xbl for 3 days!!!!) Anyway while i was talking to them they said i had just been on Xbox.com and i havent been on xbox.com since wed when i changed my passwords. So has anyone else been having this issue?? if so how did you fix it? i ran my virus/spyware protection but didnt see any major issues with that so i dont know what to do and dont really want to freeze my account for 3 days. thanks!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you have logged into another service which uses your windows live ID such as windows messenger hotmail ect.

It is possible that if you clicked remember me that It would log you in.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.