Xbox.com Activity missing games

I just noticed that on my profile on Xbox.com, when you click "View all activity", that a number of games that I have played are missing:

AC2
COD4
MW2
MW3
Forza 3
GH: WT
Halo: Reach 

Also when I compare games with someone else these titles don't show up.  Anyone else missing games of their activity list? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm missing my last 3 games played when I look even though they are showing up in my profile in posts/threads and all ok when I look on my console, must be a glitch with Xbox.com.

Edit time ran out, on my profile now in this thread Far Cry 3 is missing, probably come back once I post this lol.

Edit ... now Read Dead Redemption has vanished lol.

Mine seems fine :s

My recently played games list has changed now. And the activity list has changed again, now I'm missing completely different titles.  Guess it is just random glitch.

I'm stunned your confused about this, 1337 me ol china. The whole site and dash are beyond fubar-fudge.

Mines missing Dead island, AC3 and farcry 3. Weird.

Gamerscore looks correct though.

Something odd going on, I was just in a party with a few friends and they both reporting issues with games missing, when they sent invite to games it's not saying what game it is, just says .... " ***** wants to play" ...

One also said his notifications have stopped working, checked his settings and nothing has been switched off.

I have around 40 games missing from my list.

Yeah I have the same problem. Seems to be affecting the true achievements site also.

Here also, just completed a game and now its not showing, typical