XBOX720 advert appears in "Real Steel" movie trailer......

Make of it what you will.

uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1198519p1.hmtl

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

720 is the number of hours it will take for the console to get the Blue hexagon of doom.

720 Is a shocking name.

[quote user="sparklefingers"]

wow. i am finding it hard to believe it'll be called the 720... maybe it's a pee take slightly? i dunno. what does 720 mean? 2 circles? so much of a rounded console it went round twice i dunno...

[/quote]

720 was a skateboarding game on atari according to google lol.

SCOZZ117

Calm down tiger its just a point for debate lol.....Nothing to get all defensive about, no one thinks its a real advert , its in a movie for godsake.

People like you are the last few who still manage to make xbox seem geeky when compared to Playstation. Just relax and enjoy the debate. Don't get all offended ...

well i'm sayign that because i remember when the 360 came out and it was 360degrees of playing.. games for all the family. etc etc so what does 720 mean?

page not found nice work bro

[quote user="zfair899"]

They call it the 720 because when you see it, you turn 720 degrees and walk away

[/quote]

You may want to go back to school for maths lessons.

Yes im sure they will use the exact same logo, same font and just double the digits at the end.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Its a film set in the future,the advertising is adjusted to reflect this,pretty obvious.

doesn`t mean its gonna happen !

Double the fun?