XBOX360 Unable to connect to Netflix

I have had this problem as of 6:00pm today 5-28-11. I am signed into my xbox live gold account and can enter into Netflix in the Video market place, but not i am not registered anymore on my 360 to get into Netflix. So i did the next step which was to activate with activation code on my 360 and enter it into Netflix my computer. I am having issues and long delays with getting an activation code from my 360 and sometimes no code at all. When i do get a code from my 360 and i put into Netflix on my computer, my computer says its activated but my 360 says it cannot connect. i am still logged into xbox live and can play online and watch zulu movies but not Netflix. I can watch Netflix from my computer, my iphone, my internet tv, and my wii. in addition i opened all ports that xbox says to open. i also am connected directly to my router not wirelessly, In addition i have a strong internet connection. someone please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

Please post in the XBox forums as you will have more chance of a solution there.

Play Safe!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ahhh this happened to me too.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey mate, this is a very old thread. There is a notice up on support.xbox.com about this issue, so please hang tight and try again later, as the issue should be resolved soon.

Sorry this didn't help.