Xbox360 Slim 5GB - Booting logo keeps repeating itself

Hello

I bought an Xbox360 a month ago, it was all fine until a day ago. When i turn it on, the loading/booting screen comes up where those stripes are moving toward the X letter the screen goes black, and about 10 to 30 second later, it shows the logo again as if it was rebooting all over, and does the same thing, disappears and turns black. It doesn't show any error code.

If it required i can take a video of it and upload it, if you are having problems understanding my issue. My English isn't good so couldn't put it in a better way.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Hi, try powering the console off, unplug the power supply from the mains outlet, remove the power cable from the console, press the power button several times, reconnect the power cable, connect the power supply back to the mains outlet and try the console again

-

If you're using a surge protector then try connecting the power supply directly to the mains power outlet bypassing the surge protector, try another power outlet if none of the above helps.

Broccoli, tiny trees of green goodness.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Something else worth a shot is to power the console off, press and hold the sync button in on the console and power the console on keeping the sync button held in.

Broccoli, tiny trees of green goodness.

Sorry this didn't help.

Neither worked. I looked around and some people asked me to check what happens when i power it with the eject button, it turns into a blue screen then right after it turns into a red screen.

If it's something i cannot solve alone i'll probably take it to a repair workshop near my house first thing in the morning, just want to make sure first that it's something i cannot handle without help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Card!

Remember that if you take your console to a non-official repair center for any non-official repairs, it will void the warranty on your console and make it ineligible for any official repairs. You're obviously free to take it to a non-official repair center if you want, I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the risks.

If you haven't had the console repaired yet, can you tell us what happened when you held down the sync button, powered the console on, then continued to hold the sync button down while the console powered on?

Sorry this didn't help.