Xbox

Iam so fed up with xbox lately. Today, I had been issued a  perma ban for marketplace theft..... First of all, can you even steal downloads? 

I feel I need to post these too

[Mod Removed]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Get Golder.

They need to re word the ban I guess! My friend got the same ban it was because he was ranking people up in halo for MS points and monthly cards! If you told anyone if you wanna play with me or join my game lobby  you will have to give me MS points, I think that falls under marketplace theft ban! I'm not 100% sure though! but people who got ban did something wrong if ms went around banning the wrong people they would lose to much money!

After looking up those people in the videos you posted I'm 100% now sure the reason they're banned is for getting ms points and monthly cards from people they helped or ranked up in COD! I looked those gamer tags up and they're well known for doing this! If you offer to rank up anyone or have them join your lobby for ms points and there is proof will you get the marketplace theft ban! My friend got it for this reason!

You may inquire about your issue in this forum.