xbox won't sign me in ..but

my xbox was working fine as of last night but i tryed to get on today and it would not sign  me in and gave me an error that my email or password was not right ??? yet i can sign in to youtube on my xbox go thru some verifications that it is my email and password and then get that same error message i then hit the middle button on my controller and im logged in ............. can we say "and ima say this real slow so you can understand me,  this thing          is        broke     as        hell".

if things ain't broke don't mess with it , if it's broke put it back the way it was till you figure out how to not break it when you trying to fix it ,.......................or better yet just leave it the hell alone in the first place till you get someone with a college level edgeumacation  to do it right the first time .........

can ya tell im not happy about this ???????????????????????????????????????????????

send me an email cause i probably won't be checking this forum anytime soon .....................

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Xbox live was experiencing some issues today.  Try logging in again and hopefully your issues are resolved.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.