Xbox wireless problems / DC From XBL

Not sure how to fix this problem.. Usually a reset of the xbox or router fixes any xbox live issues I've had before. I was playing a game and it kicked me off live so turned the xbox off & on to see if it fixed it & it worked. Started playing again & it did the exact same thing again just kicking me off live, so thought I would test the connection but when I click 'Wireless network it just comes up with '' to use a wireless internet connection, connect and xbox wireless networking adapter to your console'' never had this problem before & it doesn't even let me search for wireless networks. 

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Do you have a 'slim', or the older style console? If older, try disconnecting the wireless adapter, and re-attaching it. If a 'slim', try turning the wireless off and on again. Another option is to change the wireless channel on your router.

Its started doing this again.. it was fine when playing a game offline but soon as I play FIFA online it kicks me off live :/

& its the xbox slim  

Delete just your profile and recover it. I had a similar issue and it seemed to of sorted it out (for now)

even when I delete the profile it says can't find connection to redownload.. always have to reset to get any form of connection back 

[quote user="I Wilsonn"]

even when I delete the profile it says can't find connection to redownload.. always have to reset to get any form of connection back 

[/quote]

I see you mention being 'Wireless' is there anyway you could try it with an Ethernet Cable to see if that works?

Buy a home plug.  I used to have the same problems with my wireless.  No more problems with a £50 home plug.