Xbox what went through your heads when you made the rep system?

Xbox live is competitive people know what they sign up for im tired.of.being to good and kids report me because my skill fix this stupid rep system its dumb and childish people play the game they brag they teabag they talk smack its awesome competitve its fun but niw u cant be good at a game because u get reported. I have a question xbox or microsoft whoever did you pay for my console? Did you pay for my internet? Let me answer it for you no you didnt so you have no right to say when and where or how i should act or play my xbox fix my rep or you get sued for fraud and false advertisement you say xbox live is fun and great well im not having fun or a great time im frustrated of all these punks reporting me for nothing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Which Reputation system are you referring to? There is issues with the 360 version being abused since its creation, but the Xbox One has a much more improved system.

lol...

Imagine the OP has Avoid Me Rep, who would have ever thunk it...

"so you have no right to say when and where or how i should act or play my xbox"

Actually I think they do... You know, because they own the service it uses, pretty sure Microsoft reserves the right to ban people for example...

Sometimes you just gotta deal with it, just don't buy Xbox Live Gold anymore. But regardless, you will run into a obnoxious community no matter which platform you play on. The problem here is that both Xbox & PlayStation have too many annoying kids & immature adults nowadays, if you can't take it anymore, then I advise you to switch over to PC. The community on PC shouldn't be that bad since there's not a lot of kids on PC compared to Xbox & PlayStation. I hope this helped you out a little bit, good day sir.

Just that first sentence.... "Xbox Live is competitive people".   lol.   Commas are amazing things.

^ Heh. Soylent Green is people. Not Xbox Live. =]

OP. Your sentiment that you can do as you like is wrong. You can head outside completely naked but you'll soon be arrested by the police slash fuzz because y'know what? A huge segment of civilised society doesn't want to see your junk.

On Xbox... other people pay to use the same service you do, and they do it with good reputations and an appreciation for other players, and the rules and terms and conditions that apply to them and the whole community.

You perhaps didn't/don't, and if you breached the code of conduct or terms of use/service [that you agreed to before being allowed to use the service] then you have to take whatever punishment Microsoft/Xbox metes out.

Good luck with your lawsuit though. I mean that. If you're looking for representation, might I recommend a ditzy 30-something named Ally McBeal? She ain't been busy for a decade or so. Also, Judge Judy probably has some free time too.{=D

Look at the games the OP plays, that plus his attitude, its quite clear he deserved what he got.

It's a total joke, the whole system is a joke.

If you were reported, that's different to the rep system. The rep system simply states if people avoided you, liked you, etc. If you were reported and MS took action, then you broke some sort of rule.

Yay! another the Rep system is flawed forum thread.