Xbox website account T+C issues

Hi

I like many others am having this terms of use parent problem, as my mums account was hacked and no longer exists. But I can't seem to accept the terms and conditions on my xbox account here either. I tick the boxes after reading, click accept, and it just keeps going back to entering my e-mail address and password, every time I click accept. I need to get on to check my online account settings. Just wondered if it's just me having this issue?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Lots of people seem to be having the same trouble and thus far there seems to be no sure-fire way of fixing it (I've looked at countless forums and [MOD REMOVED] advice pages for the past 24 hours). Other than waiting till the Microsoft lot figure out the tiny line of code thats buggering everything up, just sit tight and wait is all i can see as a working solution.

One bit of advice, upgrade to an adult account the second you get your LIVE back to help prevent this sort of stuff in the future (although knowing xbox security we probably need permission from the president to upgrade the account)

Sorry there isn't more to help you, but that's the way it seems to be at the moment.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

nope hundreds of us on here are having the same exact problem.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok thanks guys. I could see everyone was having trouble, I was just unsure whether people were with the website too. I'll upgrade my account once it's back up

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Cranky,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

If the parent account no longer exists, I would recommend contacting our Phone Support team. They'll be best equipped moving forward to help you get things sorted out. 

Sorry this didn't help.