Xbox wants me to enter my Credit Card information again. Why?

Hello all,

I can't find a forum like this, so I'm starting my own.

Anyways, on July 13th, Xbox began my 24 month subscription to Xbox Live Gold Membership for 15% off.  My credit card was charged all fine and dandy and I didn't really look into more after that - I had Xbox Live, and I was happy.

However, I have come to find out that they have charged me AGAIN for a SECOND 24 month charge as soon as it started on July of 2011.  It says that on July 13th, 2013, Xbox Live will be renewed.  I don't want that!  I only want 2 years of Live.. not 4!

Right now, I haven't been charged the $84.00 because it wants my credit card information because since I bought the 24 month subscription, I've received a new credit card.  Plus, ever week I'm getting e-mails to "update my credit card information so I don't receive a stoppage in service and can be charged appropriately."

I don't know what to do.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there! I'm sorry for any confusion here, hopefully I'll be able to help. First, you can always check your Xbox billing history online (https://billing.microsoft.com) to see what is going on. That said, if you need a refund, you will have to contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) to process that. Let me know if I can answer any other questions in the meantime though. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.