Xbox update

I tried everything in the forums, help boxes, and support pages. I deleted every single profile and any corrupted game and i then downloaded the update onto my usb and plugged it in. i reconeccted to the internet and the same error code came up. 3F4B-0000-0080-0300-8007-2F76. I then removed the hard drive and tried again, same error code. i disconnected and tried reconnecting and now my xbox won't even connect to ANY wifi. I need help because nothing is working. Anyone have any ideas of why my xbox is being a peice of S***? If you do, please email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi, could you try removing the mains power from your modem/router for a minute, power back up and then try updating. If that does nothing for you then try restoring the network settings on the console.

-

Go to settings/ system/ network settings, select your wireless connection, configure network, additional settings, restore to factory defaults, power the console off and back on and then try updating.

-

The update on the website is currently an older version so that won't work just yet.

-

Something else you can try is removing the system update and updating again, go to setting/ system/ storage, highlight any storage device and press the following buttons in sequence LB,RB,X,LB,RB,X select yes on the next screen, the console will restart and attempt to update again.

Broccoli, tiny trees of green goodness.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.