xbox update glitching out

my xbox 360 for the last couple of months has glitched out and every time i put a disc in or play a game it needs to update every single time even for the avatar stuff i dont know y this is happining its kinda of anoying befor it was just one a month or every couple of weeks now its every single time i change somthing like a game or  somthing and i realy dont know how to fix this or is it just how xbox is now updates updates updates lol kinda over exseceove to me i don t think trenched or black ops or any game has that many updates

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Sometimes you will lose updates because you have no room left on your harddrive. Click the Xbox button on your controller, go to settings, then click memory and see if you have any room left on your harddrive.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Go to System Settings -> Console Settings -> Memory -> highlight your HDD and press Y -> select Clear System Cache and once complete you should only have to update your games once more and then it should stop happening (for awhile at least).

Sorry this didn't help.

thank u so much for the help u guys and paradigm thanks for the info held out alot lol

Sorry this didn't help.