Xbox unable to connect to the internet through any router

Hi my Xbox is being mean to me and is refusing to connect to the internet I went to my friends house and it was the same thing it simply refuses to get onto the internet it also has a bad signal when its got a nearly perfect sight line to the routers and all other devices have perfectly fine signal and work much better than the Xbox

this is not the first time its happened, Xbox has bad matchmaking and strict NAT and etc. but my computer and phone all work completely fine and have great multiplayer gameplay and rarely lag unless a storm is nearby, my Xbox just hates the internet here. Infact my brother and parents Xbox's work fine too its always just mine that decide to stop working

By the way its like this everywhere, and it can connect to the routers themselves just not the internet let alone Xbox live

also im only 13 and the extra info about the routers is not needed since it happens in many places

I even have multiple Xbox's and all of them always acted like this, its like the internet here is a stuffy nose that is only clean when you just cleaned it

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

If someone is reading this at 4-5 am in the morning I am going to be awake for a while watching youtube so ill come back

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try clearing your system cache or removing the hard drive an plugging it back in. If this doesn't work than try contacting your service provider

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Wolf! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Since you say your console has issues connecting to several different internet connections, it looks like the issue might lie with your console itself.

Can you tell us what type of console you have (original white, 360 S, 360 E, etc)? Also, are you able to try a wired ethernet connection from your router to your console rather than using a wireless connection?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.