My xbox turns off every 3-5 minutes. And do other freaky stuffs. Story goes here-------
1. Turn on xbox.
2. Play 5-10 Minutes.
3. Goes off*.
4. Turn on.
5. play 3 minutes.
6. Goes off.
7. Turn on.
8. Goes off even before the boot logo is complete.
9. Turn on. Won't turn on.
10. Leave it for 10 minutes with plugged in.
11. Turn on.
12. No display. Just middle power button lights up as usual. Won't accept any controller.
13. Turn off. Won't turn off.
14. Unplug and Leave it for 10 minutes.
15. Turn on.
16. Turns on and boots.
18. Turns of the display after about 3-5 with leaving it's middle power light on and the 1st quadrant ( for the controller).
19. Turn of controller, 1st quadrant won't go.
20. Press power button, won't turn off.
21. Unplug. Let it rest for 1 hour.
22. Turn on.
23. Goes off after 5-10 minutes and start with the same things mentioned from point 4.
24. Leave it for one whole day.
25. Turn on and play.
26. Goes off 20-30 minutes. And starts with all the points from 4.
Then I gave up on it and went to college and let it rest for 3 weeks. Came back home.
27. Turn on.
28. Play, Play Play.
29. 30 minutes passed.
30. I turned it off.
31. Next day. Turn on.
32. Same things from point no. 4.
*Goes off-------Whenever my Xbox turns off unexpectedly I've noticed a mild sound "clich" from the Inside.
It's a XBOX 360 Arcade.
1. Xbox is on a well ventilated place.
2. Power brick is on well ventilated place.
3. Power brick turns yellow when xbox is running with display.
4. When completely shut down or powered on but there's no display, or when power cord is disconnected from Xbox it's Orange.
5. I have tried all microsoft troubleshoots, so don't bother telling me those.
6. Please bother to tell me with all the technical details because I really wanna know what the hell exactly happened inside it? What is it? The thermal paste? The X-clamps? Soldering got loose? What is it?
7. I'm on India and My Xbox is from China (Which is Japan Made). So, please don't **** me off saying send it to microsoft, because I've already contacted them and they said that I have to ship this broken @@@ piece of console to Japan for a repair all the way from India.
8. My console is already out of warranty so tell me "Open the Xbox and do this" if there's a solution, because that's what I'm gonna do.