Xbox trade in?

Anybody know if there is anywhere doing a decent deal where you can trade in your old xbox and games to go towards a new xbox ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not sure.Think the problem you'll have is the trade in value of 360's & games have dropped quite a bit now so not sure how much you'll get.

I know GAME are only giving £50 on an xbox 360 slim now... that's dropped by £30 post X1 launch..

Yeah cheer's guy's I've got a 250 elite and think the best I can get is about £30 :( look's like I will just keep hold of it plenty game's I've still to play I suppose

Yeah, not worth trading in for £30... I've still got my 360 too, not been on it since the x1 came out, but I'll delve back in eventually.

I just keep filling up my 360 with teh free Games for Gold.  Will keep me going waiting more next gen releases

I wouldn't trade it in, I was going to keep mine but gave it a new home with my nephew in New Zealand, there are a few games I want to play still coming out so I may just buy a cheap 360 in 6 months is I find I really want to play them.

Yeah. I would keep it for the time being. Games are so limited and expensive on xb1. I have tons of stuff I need to finish that to be honest is better than anything on my one. Dishonoured, skyrim, last light, tomb raider etc etc.

eBay is likely your best bet for a fair price.

Yeah cheers UW if I am getting rid of it I will ebay or Gumtree it there's no way I would let it go for £30 !

HELLO, NOW THAT CHRISTMAS HAS PASSED MY SON SAYS HE ONLY HAS A FEW PLAYER FRIENDS AND IS UPSET. SO IF YOU XBOX360 GAMERS WILL LOOK HIM UP D3ATHRAC3R 99, ASK TO JOIN HIM PLEASE.