xbox took 3 days out of my gow3 beta participation

just 2 days ago, i ran out of gold i usually renew through my credit card but for some reason xbox wouldnt let me, so i jus didnt think twice about it and jus got a prepaid gold card off of amazon, iv already called support twice and i guess i was 20 bux in debt on my xbox account, well they wouldnt let me fix it with the credit card so i tried to use the gold card it wont let me get out of silver, i love the timing on this nonsense since theres only about 2 days left in the beta im really pissed, i called support yesterday and they said they couldnt fix it so they handed it to a higher tier of support people, they would call me back today yet i have not received that call yet, they said they would call me over two hours ago, so what am i supposed to do i just got brink 3 days ago and cant play what i payed for it, the multiplayer, im just ticked that i cant renew my membership to finish up the gears beta i only have 2 days to play yet the xbox support seems to just not care i even told the guy on the phone i would be very unhappy if i had to wait to renew well what a damn suprise, when am i gonna be able to renew my gold im not in debt anymore but yet everytime i go to renew my gold it would verify that the code isnt invalid but when i go to register it my account all i get is error messages i told the support people my error messages didnt help so right now im just waiting on that call which i probibly wont recieve for another 24 hours, thanks [mod removed] for ur sony related problems im glad i have a computer becuase blizzard is a way better company than microcrap, jus one more thing if diablo 3 does get ported to consoles xbox, dnt charge the company to update their game reguarly its BLIZZARD for christ sakes, they are the tip of the most community driven up to date ten yr old games maybe microsoft should take their ideas about expanding a game universe without charging 20 bux each month for a new update on the game, bottom period u guys suck im gonna begin my reign on the starcraft 2 ladder at least when i win on that game i fell i deserved and i dnt hav a 3 yr old cussing at me about it

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

[quote user="ScubaSteve42009"]i was 20 bux in debt on my xbox account, well they wouldnt let me fix it with the credit card so i tried to use the gold card it wont let me get out of silver,[/quote]

Unfortunately you cannot use a subscription card to resolve a negative balance on an account. If you're supposed to receive a call today, hang in there! You will be getting a call back. If you don't hear back toward end of day, feel free to ring phone support again (be sure to have your SR number handy!), as phone support handles these types of billing issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

well the thing is they have to solve the problem associated with my account im sure if i called them up agian id get the same damn story its just a matter on when they call and for the time being it bttr be quick cuz i payed to get in the beta 60 doll hairs, and to only get kicked off days be4 it ends only just tops the icing on the cake thats why i said microsoft is crap cuz they r , almost equivalent to the customer service form apple

Sorry this didn't help.

Support is correct.  There is nothing they can do to resolve a negative balance.  That is not their department.  What you need to do is call up the support number but speak with billing.  They are the only ones that will be able to resolve this issue for you.

Sorry this didn't help.