Xbox terms of use problems.

Ever since the new xbox terms of use has come out i havent been able to get online because i need my parent account to accept. considering the fact ive been playing with this account since i was in 7th grade and im now a senior i dont even remember making one. I have one account plus another i mad just recently to play on a free trial because i was bored. I did have my moms email as my account but i switched it over to my email because i had put it down wrong and had to have support reset it because i couldnt do the proofs. Now when i go to accept it pops up the email and password box but they are both blank then it immediately sends me to an error "8015D080". Ive called support and theyve been very unhelpful telling me to do things ive tried and tried again. Ive tried using a friends adult account to accept it online. Ive made a new one. Ive tried using my moms old email to access my account to no avail. im at my wits end. I dont want to give up and make a new one like i said ive put alot into this.  If someone can tell me something that ive not been told already i would greatly appreciate it. Oh and do not tell me to call. I called 4 times and the problem still isnt resolved so i am no longer doing that.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You must call support as there is an issue with your account. You can contact them by clicking this link: support.xbox.com/contact-us

This is backed up via this article http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/xbox-live/error-code-8015d080

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.