xbox sync issues

my xbox wont sync any controllers not even with the charger wire, i can turn my xbox on with my controller but still doesnt sync. i have noticed that when the green lights spin on the console after pressing the sync button that only three are spinning controller or user two does not light up at all.. can any1 help me solve this as my console is completely useless

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

make sure you dont have your xbox on anything that metal, it causes problems between the xbox and contorller

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="UR MAN SWEENEY"]my xbox wont sync any controllers not even with the charger wire,[/quote]The Play & Charge cable carries no sync data. It cannot be used to sync a controller, only to provide power to a controller.[quote]i can turn my xbox on with my controller but still doesnt sync.[/quote]Power on the console with the power button and let it finish booting. Then power-on the controller with the Guide button. When the controller's lights start spinning, hit the sync button on the console.[quote]i have noticed that when the green lights spin on the console after pressing the sync button that only three are spinning controller or user two does not light up at all..[/quote]It's possible your controller is damaged in some way and can no longer sync. Try to re-pair the controller using the steps provided above.

Sorry this didn't help.

It seems as if there is a problem with your XBOX 360, if you can actually turn the XBOX 360 on with the controller but it's not syncing correctly at all with any of your controllers then it seems to me that you'd need to contact XBOX Support via telephone or visit the XBOX Repair site and request a repair for your console.

Sorry this didn't help.

The power light, is it flashing constantly or does it burn solid?

Sorry this didn't help.