Xbox Support

I have to say that I could not be more disappointed in the level of support that I am receiving. I have had an issue open with the support group since 10/31/2013. The Service Request Number is1221775858. The issue is we cannot access the money that is in our account. For the life of me I cannot understand why it would take 3 months to resolve this issue. A developer could have gone in and updated your database to correct the error by now. New code could have been written to fix this error. But no, today I gave screen shots to whoever (some mysterious person who can't use a phone) is supposedly "investigating" the problem. After all that information was given I got a form email that I have gotten about 5 times already stating:

"At this time, your service request with Xbox LIVE is still under investigation. The issue you are experiencing requires engagement of one of our product teams for further research. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any estimated timeframe for the resolution, however I will ensure to keep you updated as to any progress on your open investigation."

This is totally unexceptable.   I work as a developer myself and if I had a trouble ticket open for 3 months I would have a supervisor asking me every day to get for updates on the situation.  How this passes as customer service is beyond me.  Then the fact that the only way to communicate with these so called “support people” is infuriating.  Communicating via email is very inefficient.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to: