XBox Support Thank's For All The Help.

Hello,

I had allot of trouble with my GTA5 Game and went to xbox support for help, after 3 and a halfe hours of amazing help we both couldn't figure out what was wrong but i got amazing help.

I got helped by "Rand" amazing guy, Super friendly we had allot of fun trying to get it all working...

After we tried everything possible he could think of i got send to the Rockstar Support about my problem ***** and i posted a ticket there for help...

My lovely lovely girlfriend spend so much time on the internet browsing for any other solution's and we tried everything that me and Rand did not try yet...

Eventually the thing that fixed my problem was putting the connection setting's to Factory default then change the SECONDARY DNS to 8.8.8.8.

I hope that if you get a guy like me in the future having the same problem this is of any help.

THANK'S FOR ALL THE HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN ME!

L3GaL1Z3 and N'yu Nadashka

***** My game got stuck in First loading screen whenever im signed in on any XBox Profile *****

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You're Welcome  :)  Check your e-mail for a survey from support and put in a good word.   Glad you got it sorted out!!      GOOD LUCK!!!

Yeah, they helped me with my GTA V problem. My problem was it froze at the Rockstar logo. I had to clear system cache.