XBOX SUPPORT NEVER HELPS ME???

My mom bought me a brand new Xbox and Microsoft banned it within a week...they won't tell me why it was banned either...probably because they know i didnt do anything wrong....I've called Xbox support, emailed Xbox support, and tweeted Xbox support but no one will ever help me?? I did nothing wrong and they just banned my Xbox?? They are always avoiding me and no one ever helps me?? This thread will probably get deleted too...even though im not violating any rules...Microsoft owes me a brand new Xbox and they know it!! I've never violated the Terms of Use and if you have proof then please provide it...this is very unfair?? I just want to play Xbox with my friends!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

posting in multiple threads will NOT help you out, please keep it to your original posts, in MOST forums they simply will lock or delete the duplicate threads.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You have been told multiple times in all the different threads you have created that the XBLPET do not discuss console bans.  They do not hand out console bans for nothing, so either your mom was lied to and it was a pre owned console that was already banned or you broke the TOU.

I seem to remember it was established in another thread of yours that this console was an Elite, and most likely becuase of that was not new.

Its quite simple really, either way an explanation is not given for console bans so you either need to buy a 'new' console or not.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.