xbox stolen?

my xbox was stolen and i can see them playing on my account, but is giving my ip address....how do i find mac address or swith to their side and get something???

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

please help

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry about that bro but what I'll recommend to do first is to recover your xbox account on xbox.com inorder to deactivate your profile on the console and prevent them from using it. Do this quickly before they do something bad or go against the Code of conduct and get you banned. You know we are held responsible for whatever happens in our account so although u did not do anything bad, u can still be banned for someone doing it with your account.

BioResearch & Games.

Sorry this didn't help.

Kenzbit is right,

Especially about this part: "although u did not do anything bad, u can still be banned for someone doing it with your account."

Recover your profile, Update Security Proofs, Reset your Password, and if you know what the offenders Gamertag is, File a Complaint on the gamertag to get Enforcement to investigate.

If your Xbox 360 was stolen out of your household, Contact your local authorities. (Don't dial 911, use the departments number!) 

Sorry this didn't help.

You should also call support and have them open an unauthorized access investigation. Your account will be frozen during the investigation. It is strange that it is using your IP address. The only way I know that it can do that is if it is using the same connection that it usually does. I guess I could be wrong on that, but it may be that your XBOX is closer then you think. Either way, you should also call your local police and report it as stolen if you have not already done so.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there,

you can use the steps on this link to do the necessary steps: www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do

It has the part on how to remove the password for your account from consoles and on how to change the security settings etc.

Sorry this didn't help.